We take copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we want to know about it.
To file a DMCA notice, please send an email to our designated agent at [email protected]. Please include the following information in your email:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- The location on our website where the infringing material can be found;
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material as soon as possible.