FUNMODAPK (www.funmodapk.com) respects others’ intellectual property. If you feel your copyrighted work has been reproduced in a form that constitutes copyright infringement and is available on this site, please contact our copyright agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. (DMCA).
To be legitimate under the DMCA, you must supply the following information when notifying the alleged copyright infringement:
- A person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf is a physical or electronic signature. Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work.
- Identification of the content alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing conduct that is to be deleted
- Information sufficiently adequate for the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, phone number, and, if available, an e-mail address
- A declaration stating that the complaining party “believes in good faith that use of the item in the way complained of is not allowed by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.”
- A statement that the “information in the notice is correct” and that “the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed” under penalty of perjury.
The information above must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org as a notice.
WE WARN YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING. MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY THE US, ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING ON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION ARE INCLUDED. YOU MAY ALSO BE CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR PERJURY.
This material is not intended to be legal advice; for more information on the information necessary for valid DMCA notices, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c) (3).